Website APG Emerging Tech
We are your partner for navigating from now to what’s next
APG Emerging Tech is a boutique consulting firm focused on digital product design and development. Our philosophy is to create amazing digital experiences on behalf of our clients and always be good stewards of our clients’ resources.
The Senior UX Designer (Axure) will create world-class digital experiences by bringing together user needs, business goals, and technical realities. The Designer will work directly with product owners, peers, and clients to design end-to-end digital experiences. This is a contract position.
APG understands the proliferation of design tools in the marketplace, but we are committed to leveraging Axure as our primary design tool for each project. While other tools may be used in a supplemental capacity, all interactive prototypes delivered by our Senior UX Designer will leverage Axure.
- Design compelling user interfaces, components, and graphic elements that are compatible with mobile and responsive design systems.
- Ensure all assets comply with client brand standards.
- Create instant tangibility for the team and the client through rapid prototyping methods ranging from user journeys and persona creation to wireframing and digital prototyping.
- Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate effectively with remote and onsite team members, including software engineers, product managers, marketing, and others.
- Play an active role in client meetings by vocalizing opinions and ideas to clients and project team members in a collaborative, friendly manner.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
Research and maintain knowledge of current design practices, staying up to date with new technologies and trends.
Background and Capability Requirements
- 5+ years of direct experience using Axure and hosting models in Axure Cloud.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in user interface design with web apps, mobile apps, dashboards, websites, etc.
- Physically located in the Eastern or Central time zone.
- Proficient English, verbal and written.
- Experience operating in an agile, iterative manner.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and listening skills.
- Excellent task and time management, status reporting.
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- A portfolio demonstrating creativity, process, and innovation.
- A quick starter who is creative under project constraints.
APG Emerging Tech is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.