*Position posted until a viable pool of candidates have been established & to fill any vacancies that may occur in the next six (6) months
Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, adult/business education or a related field. Five years of professional experience where extensive knowledge has been gained in current and advanced learning technologies, with demonstrated experience utilizing effective learning strategies to integrate technology into instruction across various platforms required.
Excellent oral and written communications skills required. Experience with various learning software and media including i-Learning Oracle and Saba Learning Management System preferred. Question-Mark, Skype for Business, RobeHelp and eLearning software such as Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, Final Cut Pro X, and/or Adobe Creative Suite software is highly desirable. Directly related experience or equivalent technical training can substitute for degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
INTERVIEW SELECTION PROCESS: The selection process may include one or more components to demonstrate applicants’ knowledge, skills and abilities in job related areas. These may include exercises such as practical demonstrations, written communications, oral interviews and/or competency assessments
Candidates selected to interview will be asked to provide online portfolios to include at least two e-Course examples
Develops and oversees the delivery and utilization of learning technology to enhance learning at the Authority. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of multiple learning solutions with the lead responsibility of creating eLearning courses for the Learning Management System.
Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for implementing, training and updating team members on the latest learning technology instructional methods. Works collaboratively with Training Delivery, Project Managers, and Subject Matter Experts to create training using various media and maintains standards for the usage of content creation tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(These duties are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive, and do not include marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the essential job functions)
1. Develops online courses utilizing adult learning principles and eLearning software (including but not limited to: Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) and storyboards and scripts. Creates graphics, scenarios or other multi-media components (video, audio, etc.) to enrich training content through functionality testing plans for eLearning courses and course assets. Troubleshoots functionality issues (e.g., load time problems, SCORM issues, etc.).
2. Designs and develops various for learning and development content specific technologies and solutions utilizing various software and platforms (i.e. website/HTML, knowledge/management systems, collaboration tools, virtual learning, online assessment, performance support, etc.).
3. Ensures on-time delivery of project content in the design and development of content across learning technology modalities and solutions.
4. Functions as the lead administrator for the Learning Management System.
5. Works closely with business leads and training teams to manage, design, and develop training and online learning needs in efforts to integrate instructional technology and provide ongoing support and professional development in the delivery of training programs across multiple platforms. Coordinates, plans, and tracks training deliverables/milestones, as well as scope for projects.
6. Researches and recommends emerging learning technologies and trends for modern, relevant learning solutions. Attends training workshops, conferences and other professional development activities when available.
7. Makes suggestions on the learning technology budget for computer resources, including hardware, software, learning resources and training needs.
8. Recommends and assesses third-party providers to produce training content and ensure deliverables meet organization training goals and objectives.
9. Performs other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the effective functioning of the work unit.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
Preferred candidates will have LMS skills including the ability to configure technical modules (e.g. reporting) in a LMS.
Experience working with instructional design vendors.
MARTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
$51,706 – $77,560
To apply for this job please visit ibiz.itsmarta.com.