“Please be advised that being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment, and proof of said vaccination will be required at the time that your employment commences.”
POSITION POSTED UNTIL A VIABLE POOL OF CANDIDATES HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
associate degree and 4 years of experience in the Rail Services Control Center or Rail Transportation Operations. Directly related experience can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
INTERVIEW SELECTION PROCESS: The selection process may include one or more components to demonstrate applicants’ knowledge, skills and abilities in job related areas. These may include exercises such as practical demonstrations, written communications, oral interviews and/or competency assessments.
Provides classroom training, certification and recertification for Rail Services Control Center Controllers, Communication Specialists, Rail Operations personnel, contract employees, Rail Car Cleaners and emergency personnel. Administers, organizes, and conducts training programs in connection with on-the-job training and employee orientation in Rail Operations. Maintains records of training activities, employee progress and monitors effectiveness of programs. Designs and develops in-house training/certification programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conducts training programs primarily for Rail Services Control Center Controllers and Communication Specialists and assists with training rail operators and rail line supervisors.
2. Designs, develops, or acquires training programs and materials for conducting classroom and on-the-job simulations and/or operations training.
3. Monitors and evaluates the progress of employees in training. Identifies performance deficiencies and recommends future training.
4. Establishes and implements procedures for the accountability and maintenance of equipment used by training personnel, including video equipment and training aids.
5. Assists in the development of operating and/or capital budgets for Rail Training and tracking of same.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
MARTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
$47,700 Mid $59,625. $71,550.
To apply for this job please visit itsmarta.com.