Bachelor’s degree in Quality Engineering, Business Administration, or related field. Minimum of four years of progressively responsible experience in a quality or related construction or maintenance environment performing audits, inspections and analyses. Directly related experience may substitute for education on a year for year basis. Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet applications required. Proficiency in an analytic or business intelligence software such as Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft Power BI, SAS, SAP, Alteryx, etc. required.
INTERVIEW SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection process may include one or more components to demonstrate applicants’ knowledge, skills and abilities in job related areas. These may include exercises such as practical demonstrations, written communications, oral interviews and/or competency assessments.
Assists in quality assurance process by conducting independent audits and evaluations. Assists in performing procedure audits to improve systems and reliability. Assists in preparing monthly performance analyses by gathering data from primary or secondary data sources. Performs equipment checks and evaluates incoming materials as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assists in the quality assurance process by conducting independent periodic checks, analysis and on-site evaluations, maintains updated and accurate records of findings and logs, and provides formal recommendations to staff VI for improving operations.
2. Assists in performing procedure audits to improve systems equipment, reliability, quality of service and operational effectiveness.
3. Assists in producing monthly performance analyses on areas audited and provides results to QA Manager for inclusion in the monthly audit report.
4. Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
5. Filters and “cleans” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
7. Conducts assigned audits/inspections to facilitate special project audits at MARTA sites, surveillance inspections at contractor site and performs follow-up checks to ensure corrective action and closure.
8. Assists in the quality assurance process by performing equipment checks for calibrated equipment to verify compliance with established standards and schedules. Provides report on findings.
9. Assists in the evaluation of incoming materials to verify compliance with procedures, drawings and specifications.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Maintain valid Georgia Driver’s License and be able to travel by car, air, and boat for short and extended periods within a 48-hour notice.
Must be able to travel with 24 hours notice.
Will be required to work on various shifts on various days. Will be trained and required to work in any area supported by Quality Assurance.
Must complete a minimum of 8 hours of quality related course work annually to be considered in good standing for this position.MARTA is a Drug Free Workplace. Participation in MARTA’s Drug & Alcohol Program is a condition of employment. Failure to adhere to MARTA’s Drug & Alcohol Program will result in termination. Every MARTA employee is responsible for reading and observing the requirements of the Drug & Alcohol policy. This position has been identified as SAFETY SENSITIVE.
MARTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
$47,700 – $71,550
To apply for this job please visit ibiz.itsmarta.com.