“Please be advised that being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment, and proof of said vaccination will be required at the time that your employment commences.”
POSITION POSTED UNTIL A VIABLE POOL OF CANDIDATES HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration and 7 years of professional information systems development experience. Must have proven experience in implementing complex software applications in an enterprise environment and experience directing the work activities of a project team (For the ERP financial position, experience must be in the areas of Oracle financials). Directly related experience can be substituted for a degree on a year-for-year basis.
INTERVIEW SELECTION PROCESS: The selection process may include one or more components to demonstrate applicants’ knowledge, skills and abilities in job related areas. These may include exercises such as practical demonstrations, written communications, oral interviews and/or competency assessments.
Leads and directs the work of a professional staff on projects requiring a leadership role or serves as the office’s technical expert providing guidance and direction on the most complex application problems. Responsible for multiple projects at a time depending on complexity and scope. Assists in developing beneficial business partnership relationships with MARTA’s user management. Provides primary coordination of application specific systems including operations support between users, vendors and other offices within Technology. Performs work that affects business operations to a substantial degree. Facilitates education and training events for the branch.
Senior ISA (Client Server Applications) leads team members in support and/or upgrade of the MARTA’s client server applications. Responsible for supporting and implementing all MARTA’s critical systems (Automated Dispatch, C-Cure, Heat, Train control, Web timesheet, POS, Primavera, Trapeze FX, INFO, PASS, Transit Master, etc.) ensuring that all systems have the recent upgrades for efficient functionality, utilizing Crystal Reporting, Visual Basic. Net, ASP.NET SoftwareDesign, interface design, coding and scripting: shell, etc. Design and extract data to populate into MARTA’s core system. Responsible for identifying and defining user task needs, analyze date, and conduct short-range and long-range project planning studies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Leads and serves as a functional/technical subject matter expert providing guidance and direction to others, resolving the most complex technical problems
2. Approves work deliverables of staff members based on quality control standards established for the branch or for the work function
3. Leads team members in production support activities ranging from routine tasks to highly complex tasks which are of a critical nature to the operation of major systems
4. Lead in the design, mapping and process/software gap analysis for interfaces, custom reporting and custom applications
5. Plans and organizes new projects and documents scope, budgets, schedules, risk assessments, and work-plans using effective project management tools and techniques
6. Reviews the work of staff members and provides feedback for quality and technique improvements
7. Prepares periodic status reports and facilitates project meetings as required
8. Assumes the role of Manager under a delegation of authority. Lead meetings with stakeholder areas to make policy and procedures and provide productions support and enhancements to effectively utilize systems and applications
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
MARTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
$65,894- Mid $82,367- $98,840
To apply for this job please visit itsmarta.com.