Website Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
One of the largest transit agencies in the United States
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Directs the development of a security program that proactively protects the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of MARTA’s enterprise data, information systems, and networks. Develops and implements business and/or information security’s vision, critical success factors and operating plans; develops and communicates department/enterprise vision, strategies, critical success factors and plans; develops high level migration plans. Sets direction based on alignment to business and overall technology standards.
2. Manages the development and implementation of global security policy, standards,
guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing adherence of security.
3. Manages the development of forward-looking data, systems and network security strategies.
4. Facilitates the development of network security architecture, network access, monitoring policies, employee education and security awareness.
5. Executes process and organizational improvement and programs which enhance overall information security readiness. Manages incident response planning, the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
6. Hires and manages front line Security Engineers and may hire and manage individual contributors; coaches and counsels team members, especially associates regarding security techniques. Determines and manages staffing strategy and plan consistent with the needs of the department. Manages work with outside consultants as appropriate for independent security audits.
7. Provides technical expertise to research, evaluate, recommend and plan implementation of new or improved IT security tools, devices, and/or software.
8. Manages the monitoring of the Enterprise, PCI, CCTV and ICS/SCADA networks for unauthorized access and Indicators of Compromise (IOC).
9. Provides information cyber security metrics and key performance indicator (KPIs).
10. Assists in managing the information security budget as it relates to procurements and renewals of contracts related to information security purchases.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsible for supervision of Senior Security Engineer, Senior Security Engineer Train Control, and Senior Governance, Risk & Compliance Security Analyst.
Areas of Emphasis:
· Hands on technical leader
· Strong mgmt. skills. Ability to coach & develop staff
· Experience writing policies, procedures & standards
· Understanding of “Incident Response”
· Understanding of NIST Framework
· Previous experience with Federal Govt., Department of Defense or CDC desired
MARTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit ibiz.itsmarta.com.