OUT Georgia Business Alliance provides tremendous value to member businesses through business development opportunities, marketing exposure to businesses and consumers, representation in local, regional, state, and national LGBTQ+ business communities, resources for business growth and operation, and advocacy for pro-LGBTQ+ and pro-business public policy.
OUT Georgia encourages enterprises of all sizes and industries – LGBTQ-owned and LGBTQ-friendly (allies welcome and encouraged!) – throughout Georgia to join our vibrant network of businesses and corporations.
Members must abide by the OUT Georgia Business Alliance Code of Conduct to remain in good standing.
All Members receive:
- LGBTQ+ Business Networking access with 3-5 events monthly
- FREE entry to all OGBA Academy Classes ($250 value for 2021)
- FREE entry to all Procurement Spotlight events, hosted by local corporations contracting LGBT-owned business ($500 value for 2021)
- FREE advertising opportunities to members when they join, share announcements and are spotlighted in our monthly campaign
- FREE LGBTBE Certification ($400 value for 2021)
- Access to major corporate partners
- Members-only pricing to our signature events like the LGBTQ+ Business Summit & Expo and Community Awards Dinner
- Membership directory listing
- Exclusive promotional opportunities via member-to-member discounts through Hot Deals
- Job posting opportunities
2021 Membership Levels
Corporate (100 + Employees) – $1100/year
Corporate (7-100 Employees) – $550/year
Corporate (2-6 Employees) – $280/year
*NEW* Tourism Membership – $200.00 — AGLCC directory listing + inclusion on our LGBT Atlanta Tourism Directory
Solo-Entrepreneur/One Employee – $150/year
Non-Profit Organization – $100/year
Professional – $90/year – for those that don’t own a business, but want to join for the networking and fun of it. You still receive member discounts, however, this membership level does not include a directory listing.
Young Professional – $55/year – for those individuals 40 and younger.