OUT Georgia Ambassadors are proud volunteer Members on the front line of advancing Georgia's LGBTQ+ Chamber by:
- Promoting OUT Georgia's mission, events, and programs;
- Engaging with prospective, new, and renewing Members and their businesses;
- Sharing and creating stories that lift up Member organizations;
- Helping OUT Georgia during live and virtual events;
- Assisting with new LGBT-owned Business Enterprise certification; and
- Shaping how OUT Georgia better represents and serves its diverse community of LGBTQ+ and ally businesses, nonprofits, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
In addition to initial training, Ambassadors will meet once monthly with the organization's staff and should expect to volunteer about 2-3 hours per month on the above activities.
OUT Georgia's Ambassador Program is supported through a grant provided by NGLCC and Bank of America.
OUT Georgia Business Alliance strives to recognize, promote, and improve LGBTQ+ businesses and the LGBTQ+ business community and to uphold the highest standards of excellence, integrity, and respect. Just like our Members, ambassadors are expected to uphold our Code of Conduct.