Requirements for all OUT Georgia Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is a service available to active business members of the OUT Georgia Business Alliance only. Please look at our membership levels and join OUT Georgia to take part in this opportunity.
- Event request must be completed and submitted at least 30 days prior to the desired event date.
- Confirmation of event request must be approved by OUT Georgia Business Alliance staff.
- Ribbon Cuttings cannot conflict with other OUT Georgia events previously scheduled.
- Ribbon Cuttings can only be held on weekdays.
What You Should Expect
- OUT Georgia Business Alliance will provide specialty scissors, camera, and ribbon for the ceremony for the photo op.
- Your ribbon cutting photo will be shared on OUT Georgia’s social media sites.
- OUT Georgia will post a press release for your event through our website.
- OUT Georgia will highlight your event in our weekly / monthly newsletter.
- OUT Georgia will send an invitation to our Board of Directors and request their attendance.
Other Considerations / Member Responsibilities
- Make your ribbon cutting a networking event by providing entertainment, hors d’ouvres, and refreshments.
- Collect business cards and have a drawing so you can follow-up with attendees.
- Advertise on your social media platforms.
- Invite your customers, family, friends, and colleagues.
How to Request
Please fill out this Ribbon Cutting Request Form. Please note that we cannot guarantee one of your dates. If there is a conflict with OUT Georgia’s schedule, you will be notified and asked to find another available date. We recommend you check OUT Georgia’s Events Calendar for possible scheduling conflicts before making a request.