OUT Georgia Business Alliance is actively recruiting qualified and diverse applicants for the nonprofit organization’s Board of Directors ahead of its 2023 elections, with a focus on enhancing expertise, minority, statewide, and LGBTQ+ representation.
Application Deadline: Friday, October 7
Board of Directors Candidate Timeline
- 2023 Board Member candidates submit applications by Friday, October 7 at 5pm;
- Nomination Committee identifies “shortlist” of candidates, who will be required to complete Conflict of Interest questionnaire and undergo a public records background check;
- Provided there are no concerns, Nomination Committee will conduct in-person or remote interviews with “shortlist” of Board candidates by October 31;
- Nomination Committee presents final slate of new Directors for full Board consideration at November 10 Board meeting; and
- Board votes on and elects new Directors at its November 10 Board meeting to serve a two-year term, beginning at the January 7, 2023 Board meeting.
About OUT Georgia Business Alliance
OUT Georgia Business Alliance proudly serves as Georgia’s only LGBTQ+ and Allied Chamber of Commerce.
Since 1994, OUT Georgia Business Alliance (formerly the Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce) has served the LGBTQ+ and Allied business community by advocating for the most inclusive and equitable business environment; providing support and resources to fuel economic growth; and driving meaningful community connections and impact across the State of Georgia.
OUT Georgia Business Alliance is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., and is a proud affiliate of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce. For more information, contact us at OUTGeorgia.org or info@OUTGeorgia.org.